[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/181535090″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
A week ago I recorded a more upbeat but intimate mix of songs I had been listening to, obviously to get over something. Second and final actually finished mix I made in 2012. This one is strictly digital and not recorded on a mixtape like the Golden Dreams Mixtape of 12/12/12. I’ve been listening to it quite a bit for the past week, perhaps too much.
ETA: Finally uploaded and added the mix to Soundcloud as linked above.
- Robert Rental – Double Heart
- Modern Dance – Dance Of Devotion
- SPK – A Heart That Breaks (In No Time or Place)
- Solange – Losing You
- November Group – Heart of A Champion
- Ministry – Should’ve Known Better
- Suicide – Sweetheart
- Asylum Party – Pure Joy In My Heart
- The Feelies – Loveless Love
- Qua Dance – Fall Break
- 13th Chime – Cuts of Love
- Gilbert Becaud – Et Maintenant
- Zhane – Sending My Love
- I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness – Long Walk
- Broken Social Scene – Pitter Patter Goes My Heart
- W.A.T. – Heartbreak to Weld
- Charles Aznavour – Et Pourtant
- The Pretenders – 2000 Miles
- The Chills – Party in My Heart
- Mary J Blige – Be Happy
Right click and “save as” to download the mp3 below! Enjoy!